Hungary is a country located between Central-Europe and Eastern-Europe with a population of about 10 million people.
If you are looking for a new place for your meetings and conferences then take a look at Budapest, the capital of Hungary ! There is never a dull moment in a city like Budapest. With its vibrant atmosphere and picturesque but at the same time contemporary streets and buildings, this place will definitely enchant you! From the ancient downtown to the rural outskirt there are a lot of wonderful sights to see and exciting activities to do.
After your business hours are over you should take a trip and discover the region. You could visit the Parliament which is famous of its impressive architecture. It was built in a Gothic Revival style and is located in the astonishing downtown next to the Danube River. Another popular tourist attraction is the
1. Budapest Marriott Hotel - Close to the treasured landmarks
4. The Aquincum Hotel Budapest - With panoramic views of the Buda Hills
5. Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia - A resort with a great view of the city
6. Gresham Palace - A place with Art Nouveau Architecture
7. The Three Corners Hotel Art - A touch of Belgian hospitality in Hungary
8. Hotel Palazzo Zichy - Where history meets present
9. Hotel Memories Budapest - Rumbach Space Events & Conferences - An exquisite property for holidays and conferences
Situated next to the Inner city district close to the city centre, the Hotel Memories Budapest - Rumbach Space Events & Conferences is ideal for conferences and business meetings in Budapest, as well as for private events and festivities. There are four air-conditioned meeting rooms with modern furnishings and natural light covering the meeting room areas. Some of the rooms can be combined with one another, and provide space for events and seminars of up to 90 people. Comfortable rooms, excellent location and the best transport connections are all leading to a relaxing stay.
10. Expo Congress Hotel Budapest - A pleasant accommodation in the shopping area of Budapest
The Expo Congress Hotel Budapest is situated in a historical building close to the Szechenyi Thermal Spa and the Vajdahunyad Castle. The hotel provides Wi-Fi, a fitness studio and meeting facilites too. It is an ideal place for your conferences and meetings as well as for the activities after the meetings because the contemporary accommodation is in the vicinity of exhibition centres, convention centres and trade fairs.
11. Fraser Residence Budapest - A fully furnished elegant Budapest residence
The Fraser Residence Budapest can be found next to the Corvin Promenade, close to the most well - known tourist attractions. It offers a 50 Gold-Standard fully-furnished residences ranging from studios to penthouses, some with a private balcony. In addition, there is a 24/7 reception, complimentary Wi-Fi access. This accommodation is an ideal residence for business and leisure travellers as well. At Fraser Residence Budapest everything is taken care of with their conference and meeting rooms.
12. Courtyard Budapest City Center - A superior venue for prosperous meetings and conferences
At Courtyard Budapest City Center, a total of 7 meeting rooms are available to rent, accommodating between 10 and 195 guests. With a wide range of meeting room sizes, this is a proper venue to host conferences, trainings and company meetings. Room descriptions will give you further details on the wide area of available room facilities. You will find WiFi everywhere in the hotel.The venue is located in the central area of Budapest, so every place can be reached easily. There is also ample parking space in the parking lot.
13. Lanchid 19 Design Hotel - A cosy place close to the Buda Hills
13. K + K Hotel Opera - Affordable luxury in a fancy boutique hotel
Hungary as a meetings & events destination
Other nearby meeting cities to check out
- meeting rooms in Vienna
- meeting rooms in Graz
- meeting rooms in Ljubljana
- meeting rooms in Bratislava
- meeting rooms in Belgrade
- meeting rooms in Brno
- meeting rooms in Prague
- meeting rooms in Bucharest
- meeting rooms in Krakow